Internship in France offers candidates a superb opportunity to participate in a paid work and holiday experience in the world’s most visited country.
This program is available to candidates eligible for the Working Holiday Visa in France from: Australia, Canada, NZ, Japan, South Korea, Argentina, Taïwan, Hong Kong, Chili, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay and Russia.
3 to 12 months paid hospitality job
Accommodation possible in some areas
Salary: around 1200€ per month
Ongoing support throughout the program
Internship in France provides a paid work in the hospitality sector in 3 to 5-star hotel restaurants in Rhône-Alpes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Corse…
You will receive room and board, and approximately 1200€ per month. Depending on your French language skills, possible areas of work are: reception, kitchen, restaurant, room service…
- Gain experience in a French luxury hotel
- Make your resume stand out with an international experience
- Get a competitive edge in the job market
- Gain experience in all aspects of the Hospitality Industry
- Develop workplace French skills
- Experience French culture…
- Minimum age: 18 year old
- Educational background in Hospitality/Culinary or Hotel management
- French level: minimum A1
- Candidates eligible for the WHV
- French-style resume revision
- 3 to 12-months Paid Hospitality job (accommodation + meals possible)
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
International flight to France, transfer to hotel, departure transfer from hotel, health Insurance, French visa fees, local transportation.