This hospitality internship program offers students a superb opportunity to gain real-life work experience in France’s luxury hotel restaurants.
3 to 6 months Paid hospitality internship
Accommodation + meals + 554€ per month
Visa process for non-european students
Ongoing support throughout the program
Internship in France provides an internship in France’s top hotel-restaurants. The internships take place in 3 to 5-star hotel restaurants in Rhône-Alpes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Corse, Guadeloupe, Martinique…
You will receive room and board, and approximately 550€ per month. Depending on your French language skills, possible areas of work are: reception, kitchen, restaurant, room service…
- Gain experience in a French luxury hotel
- Make your resume stand out with an international experience
- Get a competitive edge in the job market
- Gain experience in all aspects of the Hospitality Industry
- Develop workplace French skills
- Experience French culture…
- Minimum age: 18 year old
- Students enrolled in Hotel Management/Culinary School
- French level: minimum A1
- National of the European Union + other nationalities
- French-style resume revision
- 3 to 6-months Paid Hospitality Internship (accommodation + meals + 554€ per month guaranteed )
- Visa process (internship agreement, DIRECCTE…)
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
- Internship certificate
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
International flight to France, transfer to hotel, departure transfer from hotel, health Insurance, French visa fees, local transportation.
Step 1: Application
Complete the registration form which includes a copy of your resume.
Step 2: Personal interview with Internship in France
A member of our team will contact you to test your level of French and better understand your needs.
Step 3: Program registration
Pay 50% of the total program fee (fully refundable is Internship in France is unable to offer you an internship).
Step 4: Signature of your training agreement
To receive your signed training agreement, we do request the remaining balance.
Step 5: Program participation
Congratulations! You are about to live an amazing experience!